Thursday 18 April 2013

Quick update!

Granny is hospitalized at the moment , she fell off her chair at 5plus and was called for to the ambulance. Stayed home to look after the house, my little sister especially since she's pure lazy.. To eat and to wake up to school.

At the mean time, I spend my time listening to slash and watching my all time favorite,Chasing Mavericks. Literally awesome! You should watch if you haven't. Also decided to stretch my fingers to draw. Now I'm at my night shift watching granny while my sister catch some sleep.. Oh yes. Granny has broken her hip bone, so.. Decisions to surgery is still.. What can we decide on? She's already 97.. Oh well.. She can still heal without surg. but it'll probably take many months.. Till then

Toodoodlooos~~









No comments:

Post a Comment