Sunday 7 July 2013

Dear friends,

6th july was a good day. Celebrated wanling's birthday, but the gang gave me and fang tian a cake too. Which is her birthday right now. 

All I want to say is, although I had little much drop .. But that's when I like to be honest and straight forward with things. 

I like Liyan's bf, by that I mean I literally approved of their relationship, and I have a god feeling it'll all end well. I hope they'll do. I APPROVE. And I'm really really happy for Liyan. I really am so much. 

Secondly, I also approve of Fang Tian. Some people might call me dumb for whatever she did before, but I really don't care anymore. I don't like to be wary of people. If someone is my friend, you are forever still my friend. The past may be hurting, but I DON'T CARE. 

Thirdly, I feel sad about having to conceive certain truths, and it wasn't fun, although everyone "came out of the closet" 

Lastly, I love my clique so much .. I literally want to give them all a big hug and a kiss . You know.. Hugs and kisses; XO. 

And I really want everyone to be honest and be willing to share everything with one another. 

I hate judging and I don't want to guess secrets because when I do guess correctly about it, I don't like confrontations. And when I do, you make me sad. So don't keep anything alright? 

Ps. Photos to be uploaded next time

No comments:

Post a Comment