Wednesday 5 June 2013

Mind over taste buds

Lately my sister bought me my very first pair of sports shoes. Yes, it's because I didn't think it was worthy of buying until lately my motivation to be fit have sort of in a overdrive mode. I hope you guys are too!

Also, over the last week I met up with my pals for dinner, and did another ceremonial for granny.

Yesterday my purchase from Australia; Queen B teatox have arrived, but only half arrived. Took one cup last night and this morning, I woke up earlier than usual because the effects had kicked in. It was sort of a little horrible because it will literally clear your bowels, and I mean ENTIRE. However it felt good afterwards.

Today I met up with Naufal to head to Lasalle to view the graduated students exhibitions then met Joee( my primary school friend) and Mubeen. It's pretty fun yet tiring, cause we toured around for about 2hours then without resting our legs.

Also tried on a new eye look from bubz!

X
P.s. Mild Headache kicking in





















No comments:

Post a Comment