Friday 25 January 2013

Mourn

Instagram decide to forbid my access to my account so I had to create another ; Alisonhzl
I'm angry because they just did it without any warnings. And obviously my previous photos and followers ! What's more they've not return a email for two days.. Furthermore I had a hard time registering a new account..

Anyways, recently have gotten really interest in Harajuku fashion. Feels like I've gotten a hang of it.



Also, I tried Seto-san's makeup. It's quite fun actually. Heading out to people looking at me for a ferocious pink blusher can be seen at a distance.





Anyway, met S and D to dinner at Ichiban ,we went to walk and shop some stuffs at daiso and the drug stores and went to talk for at least an hour plus.. Fun fun fun :)















No comments:

Post a Comment