Saturday 14 September 2013

What's there to know

Honesty is the best policy. 
Certain issues should be share so that constructive changes can be made and improvement can be done for the better. 

For example, teaching the younger generation to say thank you and sorry is easy yet the hardest thing to express. Saying them from young was what I was taught by dad and sorry was the hardest word to say when I was till secondary school because I truely don't say sorry unless it's part of my fault. And we all know saying these TY and S can make someone feel better. 

So yes I am thankful to Aaron as always and Sean for guiding me towards a brighter future aspect of skills in which I can work towards. And also the always ohmygawd oh so delicious meals cooked by Thebilingualchef ! Hahaha! 

So "surprise yourself " with either you make it or break it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment