Saturday 30 March 2013

Good Friday

My. It's Good Friday, but it doesn't bother me much with this day because it's also another event going on for Asians, 崇明节,which means tomb sweeping day. It's where Chinese families make offerings to their family or relative who had pass on. Tradition varies, because many kept their ashes in temples or have their bodies kept under the tombstone. But today it was my first time doing this, so I was excited and anxious at the same time.. I went to see grandpa, he really looked like dad and every time I kept thinking about him, I cried a little, even though I had not see him, but I feel his presence. Even now.. I miss him.. However I was glad to visit him and make my presence known to him officially. So after that, I met up with Zachary and TY for a movie at The Cathay to watch The Croods, another fucking awesome movie .. Why? Because it's from DREAMWORKS again. Badass animation concept. After that we wondered off for Dinner and ended up at cine's XIN WANG. It was a good dinner, we ate well and shared a huge mango ice shaving together. And headed home :)











No comments:

Post a Comment